Zone Technical Director – Macquarie Football Zone
Macquarie Football is calling for applications for the position of part time Zone Technical Director.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated and organised with the capacity to implement skill development programs and coaching in line with the FFA, Northern NSW Football and Macquarie Football Zone directions. This direction should follow the philosophy and curriculum of the National Technical Director and Northern NSW Technical Director whilst being sufficiently flexible to cater for any unique needs and circumstances that may exist within the Zone.
The Zone Technical Director reports directly to the Macquarie Football General Manager for implementations of policies and directives consistent with the Zone’s aims and objectives.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Promote and implement the FFA technical direction.
- Session planning.
- Lead and manage Zone Team Coaches.
- Establish and monitor talented player programs for players aged 7-12yrs.
- Monitor usage of Macquarie Football Academy facilities.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL REQUIRE:
- Current FFA Advanced Coaching C Licence (Youth preferred).
- Knowledge, understanding and experience working in the area of Talented Player/Coach development, Community Football and Small Sided Football.
- Experience in the establishment and ongoing management of Coach/Athlete development programs.
- Leadership and management skills with the ability to work within a team environment.
- High level communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with Technical Staff/Coaches.
- Ability to provide leadership and direction.
UNIQUE CRITERIA (e.g. unique work hours, travel)
The nature of the role is such that the incumbent will be required to be available;
- 20 hours per week (or as determined by the General Manager)
- After hours
- For Macquarie Football Zone and intrastate travel.
Applications should be forwarded to Warren Read, General Manager, Macquarie Football at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants MUST address individually, within a cover letter with their application, the “Knowledge, skills and behaviour required” in the Position Description. Click here to view the Position Description.
Applications close 11th October 2017 with the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
For further information about this opportunity, please email email@example.com or phone Warren Read on 0412 654