Macquarie Football is calling for applications for the position of part time Administration Assistant to work within our office at Boolaroo.
The primary responsibilities include reception, providing broad administrative assistance to members of the Staff; including the General Manager, and maintain records of competitions and talented player programs.
It is envisaged that the person we’re looking for will have the following key Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour:
- · Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- · Strong attention to detail
- · Punctual
- · Competent computer skills (including Microsoft Office—especially Excel)
- · Demonstrate high level of initiative and strong interpersonal skills, with attention to detail and the ability to priorities, multi-task and effectively meet strict time lines.
- · Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, strong written skills and the ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- · Ability to draft timely and accurate correspondence.
- · Strong interest in Football (and sport generally)
Applicants MUST address individually, within a cover letter with their application, the “Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour” in the Position Description. Applicants failing to do this and simply submitting ‘generic’ resumes will not be considered.
To view the Position Description please clink on the following link:-
Applications close 5.00pm, 23rd January, 2018 with the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
For further information about this opportunity, please email
email@example.com or phone Warren Read on 0412 654 304